PRICE: $100 SALE: $20
If you’re not learning robotic process automation (RPA) right now, you’re already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
In this course I’ll provide you with a clear overview of robotic process automation including:
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- A basic software robot demo
- An implementation plan you can use as a guideline to introduce RPA into your company
The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of robotic process automation and prepare you for further hands-on study using the RPA Tech Primer course, and an RPA tool course of your choice.
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
- Test automation engineers who want to make a larger impact and increase earning potential
- A modern Windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company
- Familiarity with MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and other common business applications