PRICE: $100 SALE: $20
Many of us use computers every day to accomplish business tasks, but we lack the confidence to stray beyond the specific things we’ve been trained to do. Creating automation will definitely require you to level-up your skills so you have full command of your environment, and you can imagine better, more efficient solutions for any problem you face.
For a human to provide the most value in an RPA environment, he or she must have a combination of business AND technical skills so they can help automate processes across multiple system boundaries including email, documents, databases, websites, mainframes, and APIs.
If you’ve primarily been doing manual computer work and you find technical concepts like databases, APIs, and basic programming to be intimidating… this course is for you.
In this course I’ll provide you with technical skills that will allow you to more confidently create software robots including:
- A flowchart overview
- Target systems (web, DB, API, file system)
- Read & write data (text, pdf, excel, DB, etc.)
- Entry level programming concepts
- Data types & data structures
- Operators, control flow (if/else, loops, etc.)
The goal of this 5 hour course is to help you become more confident using your computer to create software robots with the RPA tool course of your choice.
- People who use computer frequently but don’t feel confident about their technical skills
- People who have never dealt with variables and data types & structures like int, decimal, string, list, etc.
- Anyone who has never had to read & write data to files using computer programming techniques
- Anyone who wants to improve their chances of getting and keeping a white collar job in the near future
- A modern Windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company
- Familiarity with MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and other common business applications
All course materials © 2018 Bryan Lamb. All rights reserved.
A simple program
Intro to Functions
Functions demo - programming
Functions demo - UiPath
Intro to variables
Variables demo - programming
Variables demo - UiPath
Intro to Object Oriented Programming
Object Oriented Programming demo
Intro to .NET Framework
- Overview 4 min
- A simple program 14 min
- Intro to Functions 4 min
- Functions demo - programming 10 min
- Functions demo - UiPath 7 min
- Intro to variables 3 min
- Variables demo - programming 7 min
- Variables demo - UiPath 8 min
- Intro to Object Oriented Programming 10 min
- Object Oriented Programming demo 15 min
- Intro to .NET Framework 8 min